Payroll Services and Single Touch Payroll STP
Payroll is a minefield. This became apparent with the constant changes to Jobkeeper during Covid and more recently Jobsaver to
mention just 2 changes.
Single Touch Payroll, Fairwork updates, changes in awards , conditions and the list goes on. We can take the headache out of payroll. With over 30 years experience in payroll, Brilliant Admin staff are highly trained and experts in all things payroll. We are members of the Australian Payroll Association and are constantly updating knowledge and skills so that you can rest assured your payroll is in good hands.
Our Payroll services include:
- STP Experts
- Set up of STP phase 2
- Your future , your super. Stapled funds set up and information.
- Taxable payments annual report (TPAR)
- Instalment Activity Statements
- Payroll Tax
- Long Service Leave state levies
- STP Pay Events
- STP Finalisations
- Setting up individual employees in the payroll system
- Ascertaining Payroll Tax liabilities, and lodging returns and payments with the relevant State/Territory
Maintenance of Leave records and payroll files
- Setting up individual employees in your payroll system
- Reporting and paying PAYG withholding to the ATO
- Interacting with the ATO re PAYG Withholding liabilities
- Paying Superannuation Guarantee to employee superannuation funds
- Interacting with the ATO re Superannuation Guarantee
- Issuing Superannuation Guarantee Choice forms to new employees
- Reconcile end-of-year wages
- Processing and paying salaries, wages, allowances to employees
- Preparation and delivery of employee Payslips to employees
- Calculating Long Service Leave
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- Telephone or email payroll advice
- Roll over payroll years if applicable
- Record keeping of payroll-related records and documents for ATO purposes
We can help you with the best solutions for your employees and your business. We can set up your systems to help you remain compliant.
But payroll services do a lot of other things as well. They allow your employees to be paid by direct deposit, they track personal information such as start dates, termination dates, hourly and salaried wages, and in many cases, integrate with accounting software applications for easier tracking of payroll expenses.
The bottom line: There is no good reason to not use a payroll service provider. Why try and navigate payroll yourself?